Know Before You Go
Here’s a few things you should know that will help make this your BEST DAY EVER!!!
🎟Purchase tickets at OrlandoBeerFestival.com BEFORE arriving at the event. This will expedite entry, as there will not be a ticket-booth on-site at the festival, and cell service can be spotty with so many people in the park at once.
📍Entrance to OBF will be at Festival Way and Livingston St. (near Maguire Blvd)
- VIP begins at 12:00PM (we suggest arriving up to 30 minutes early for the quickest entry)
- GA & GA+ Join Us for Lunch Before Your Entry Time
- GA PLUS may begin entering the food truck zone at approximately 12:30PM after the VIP line has died down. Entry to the beer garden will be at 1:00PM.
- GENERAL ADMISSION entrance to Food Trucks begins at approximately 12:45PM after the GA PLUS line has died down. Entry into the beer garden will be at 2PM.
- If GA or GA+ are arriving early to have lunch at the food trucks, you should not have to wait in much of a line. But expect congestion if you arrive right at your ticket-level’s official entry time.
- All patrons must go through metal detectors prior to entry. No knives, guns or weapons of any kind are allowed. Bags are subject to search.
We encourage you to Lyft or Uber. Parking can be both hard to find and expensive, plus drinking and driving is no bueno! But if you insist, please have a sober friend drive.
- Paid Parking: is available (first-come first-serve) at the Executive Airport just north of Livingston, on Maguire across from the festival. ONLY VENMO and CASH APP will be accepted.
- VIP Parking (complimentary): Enter Festival Way from Robinson St. near Maguire, and have your VIP tickets ready to show.
- Handicapped Parking is available inside the festival entrance on Robinson St.
🍻SAMPLE CUPS, GUIDES & VOTING TOKENS will be available from the Orlando Weekly tent which sits on the border of the Food Truck Zone and the Beer Field.
- Cups: Please keep and re-use your cup. We will run out if you do not!
- Guides: Every brewer, every beer is listed oin the guide, as well as marked on the map so you can find what you’re looking for!
- Coins: Grab only one token to toss in your favorite brewers’ voting box. We will run out if you grab more! (Plus, that would be cheating, and no one likes a cheater!) And yeah, we know there’s seltzers and cocktails out there, but c’mon, vote for a craft beer why don’t you? This is pretty important to these brewers. Cast your vote before voting ends at 4:00PM.
Your private area will be straight ahead as you enter the beer garden. If you enter early, we suggest you taste the beers in the GA area before they come into the festival, then retire to your VIP area for exclusive food from Publix and Smokey Bones. You will exclusively be able to sip delicious cocktails poured by Tin Roof Orlando . Enjoy 2,400 square feet of tented shade, with seating, tables, restrooms. Pick up your limited edition OBF23 t-shirt in the VIP area and your souvenir glass, available at the exit when leaving the festival. Please wear your VIP wristband and lanyard at all times for access to all things VIP.
- A smile and good attitude, ready to have friendly fun with your fellow beer-lovers!
- Tickets! On your phone is fine, but find them before you get to the gate! (Screenshots work great!)
- Friendly dogs on leashes are encouraged!
- Cash / Cards for food trucks
- Comfy clothes and sunscreen
- Grumpy people with bad attitudes that might spoil the good time for the rest of us!
- Guns, knives, weapons of any kind
- Food, Drink, Alcohol - The food trucks will have you covered for food and non-alcoholic drinks. And for alcohol, we got you! (Of course, silly… Pretzel necklaces are allowed!)
- Yappy, anxious or aggressive dogs. We get it, some dogs you just can’t control. We have those too, and though we love them to pieces, this is not the event for them.